The 2022 Cadillac XT6 is a midsize three-row luxury SUV. The XT6 sits in between the smaller XT5 and the larger truck-based Escalade in Cadillac’s SUV lineup. It competes with other midsize luxury crossovers. The XT6 instead is better suited for stylish family transport.
The XT6’s 3.6-liter V6 engine propels the XT6 to 60 mph in 7.3 seconds, which is sufficient for a vehicle of this size.
The fairly comfortable front seats have effective heating and cooling functions but lack some adjustability. Cadillac decided to add a rotary controller to complement its touchscreen interface at a time.
Available technology for the Cadillac XT6 includes the following:
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced
- Night Vision
- NFC phone pairing and wireless charging for compatible phones
- HD Surround Vision Camera
- Standard power-folding third-row seat and remote fold-down feature for the second-row seat
- Semi-aniline premium leather-appointed seating
- Seven standard airbags
- 4G LTE wi-fi hotspot
- Cadillac Connected Access
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto (2021 on)
Cargo space is limited, too, with room for only three carry-on suitcases. But lowering the back two rows frees up enough room to fit 31 suitcases. The XT6 the better choice if you regularly need to transport big and bulky cargo.